Last year a friend of mine game my some Christmas decorations that she was getting rid of,
In the bag of Christmas goodness there was a advent calendar.
I thought since this year my art room actually looks nice i would decorate it.
So i decided to hang it…
I was all excited and then my mom asked me what i was going to put in the advent calendar…
Hmmmmm, hadn’t thought about that.
I start thinking about it, and *ding*…
25 DAYS OF DIY!
I went to Pinterest and looked up 25 things (give or take a few) that I have been wanting to do.
Then I wrote each of those things on a piece of paper and put 1 piece of paper in each slot.
I hung the advent calendar and stepped back to look at it….
I look at the last few numbers and they read:
18, 19, 20, 11, 22, 23, 24.
Anybody else see the problem?
I just pretend its right! lol.
It made me laugh!
Anyway, go look up some things you’ve been wanting to do and make a list!
Or, follow along with me! 🙂
Here’s my list:
1. this pin: blob paint and then blend them together.
2. glitter state outline
3. this pin: Stripes and hello heart.
4. Hot glue gun stand.
5. Fox Pillow
6. “Keep Calm and Carry a Camera” sign
7. “Creativity is messy” sign
8. Owl Pillow
9. Newborn posing pillow/pouf (blog post coming soon)
10. Embroidered Hedgehog pillow
11. I’m redoing a canvas bordered mirror and i want to finish it.
12. this pin: Hello Wire
13. Elephant/Zentangle large canvas
14. Button push pins
15. this pin: Chalk board “days until” sign
16. “sweeter than tea” sign
17. Button bib necklace
18. Chalk board label sign
19. Bow wallet/clutch
20. Chalk blocks
21. I havent had a chance to play with my new oil paints so i want to do that!
22. Water color color over white crayon drawing.
23. free day
24. free day
I surprisingly couldnt find 25 things i wanted to do, so i threw in a couple free days..
Here is my pinterest board.
Comment below some things you will be doing! 🙂
I know this is a couple days late, but i hope you will join me in doing 25 days of DIY!